With the next wave of evolution in cryptocurrency markets widely heralded to be focused on stablecoins, Kinesis is uniquely positioned to be at the forefront of this movement. With its 1:1 gold and silver-based digital currencies, Kinesis has the advantage of being uniquely well positioned in the gold market, as well as having significant technology development already live.
Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX): Kinesis was founded by the Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX) meaning it already has extensive infrastructure and fully operational exchange technology for the trade and storage of physical bullion in 7 locations around the world.
1. Kinesis Currencies
KAU (Gold Currency) and KAG (Silver Currency) are the primary Kinesis Currencies. They are based 1:1 on allocated physical gold and silver, two of the greatest stable and definable stores of value for use in trade and investment globally.
Digital Gold Currency (KAU): 1 fine gram physical gold digital token, consisting of gold cast bars of minimum fineness of 999, and bearing a serial number and identifying stamp of a refiner as per ABX Quality Assurance Framework, table of Approved Refiner List.
Digital Silver Currency (KAG): 1 oz physical silver digital token, consisting of silver cast bars of a minimum fineness of 999, and bearing an identifying stamp of a refiner as per ABX Quality Assurance Framework, table of Approved Refiner List.
Kinesis Monetary System participants hold full title ownership of allocated gold or silver to their KAU (gold) and KAG (silver) digital asset currencies.
KAU & KAG are created, minted and emitted through the Kinesis Currency Exchange (KCX), a unique wholesale marketplace, developed and managed by Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX), the first electronic exchange for physical precious metals trading.
‘Allocated’ means that full direct title to the bullion backing the KAU and KAG coins is held by the owner of the respective coin.
2. Bespoke Blockchain Technology
The Kinesis Money team has developed a proprietary blockchain network called Kinesis Blockchain Network (KBN), a network where all Kinesis systems and offerings are connected. KBN is a fork of the Stellar Network. This way, Kinesis currencies can be sent, spent, saved or traded, with every transaction being recorded on the blockchain. Coins purchased on KCX are emitted into the KBN with yields based on money velocity.
3. Kinesis Yield
Kinesis has developed a multifaceted fee-sharing yield system that is specifically designed to attract institutional and retail capital and incentivise use and velocity of the currency suite. Users are financially rewarded based on their participation and the overall velocity (rate that money changes hands) of the Kinesis digital asset currencies. This revolutionary unique yield is derived purely from economic output rather than debt, unlike fiat currency with fractional reserve banking. The unique yield system encourages adoption and stimulate use and economic value to participants.
When KAU and KAG are transferred between holders the network collects a 0.45% fee that is then accumulated and distributed monthly, in varying proportions, to participants in the Kinesis Monetary System as a ‘yield’.
– Minters: Kinesis Minters receive a yield by buying Kinesis currency on the Kinesis Currency Exchange (KCX) and then using it (sending, spending, selling) on the secondary blockchain, the Kinesis Blockchain Network. Minters receive a proportional share of the transaction fees as a yield forever on the Kinesis coins they create through purchase on KCX.
– Depositors: Depositors receive active rewards when they make an initial deposit and purchase Kinesis from their Kinesis Wallet in the Kinesis Financial Network. Depositors receive a share of the transaction fees as a yield forever on the Kinesis coins they bought and then used throughout the KBN.
– Holders: receive rewards by simply holding Kinesis Currency in their Kinesis Wallet. The yield depends on the velocity (change in hands) of Kinesis Currency and from a consolidated share of the transaction fees across the Kinesis Blockchain Network (KBN). The yield is calculated on a daily basis and credited to their Kinesis Wallet accounts every month.
– Affiliates: This is the yield Kinesis Affiliates will receive for referring people to the Kinesis Ecosystem.The Affiliates or Recruiters will receive a perpetual revenue share on all transaction fees on the participants they recruit.
4. Kinesis Monetary System: The Components
– Kinesis Currency Exchange (KCX): This is the wholesale market where the Kinesis currency is created and minted. This is made happen through Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX). It is an institutional centrally cleared exchange with deep liquidity and connectivity into global wholesale trading organisations.
– Kinesis Blockchain Network (KBN): KBN is forked on the Stellar Network and is the underlying blockchain technology upon which the Kinesis cryptocurrencies is built. Kinesis currencies can be transacted through KBN. Coins purchased on KCX are emitted into the KBN with yields based on money velocity.
– Kinesis Blockchain Exchange (KBE): This is the blockchain exchange where Kinesis and other digital currencies can be traded. This is currently being developed internally by the Kinesis team to ensure deep liquidity for Kinesis currencies.
– Kinesis Financial Network (KFN): The KFN is the mobile financial system that will enable more real life application of Kinesis Currencies. Kinesis currencies can be used for savings or payments, remittances, and money movement. The KFN will also enable the issue of Mastercard and Visa debit cards, giving the ability to use Kinesis as a payment currency globally.
– Kinesis Commercial Centre (KCC): The KCC is the marketplace and e-commerce component of Kinesis. It performs as an online aggregator platform of goods and service providers, enabling the Kinesis currency suite to be seamlessly utilized as payment for participating merchants.
The Kinesis Velocity Token is an ERC20 utility token that receives a portion of the transaction fees from the Kinesis Monetary System. KVT holders receive a proportional 20% share of all transaction fees associated with all Kinesis currencies and a further incentive of 20% of all commissions from the Kinesis Commercial Centre (KCC).
For more information, visit Kinesismoney